Author Topic: TARGET Show Volunteers  (Read 102 times)

NatS

• Administrator
  • Natinator
    • Iceni
TARGET Show Volunteers
« on: September 28, 2019, 10:14 »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Morning all,
    This in from Rob Farnworth, if you could forward onto your membership someone may fancy helping out if not it at least gets the date out there for the show.
    Martyn.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
    Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 at 11:24
    Subject: Target Shooting Show Volunteers required
    To:

Hello All,
    Please excuse the impersonal tone, I've sent this to the BFTA committee and a few other people, hence the blind CC.
    You may or may not be aware that there is a Target Shooting Show being presented this year... I wasn't until this week!
    16th November
    9am - 5pm
    17th November
    9am - 4pm
    Stoneleigh Park
    Warwickshire
    CV8 2LZ
    https://www.targetshootingshow.co.uk/

I've spoken to Claire at Air Arms who is talking about having a stand and I've suggested that if that goes ahead we could put 1-2 people on that stand to promote Field Target. I am not sure if this will be an indoor or outdoor stand, we'll get more details as things become more concrete.
    What I/we need is 1-2 volunteers for the role of demoing and promoting the sport over the weekend. The BFTA has provisionally looking to cover expenses.
    Please note it clashes with the BFTA AGM so we are looking for people that won't be going to that. I am happy to stay over Saturday night and help Sunday, but I think it's important we're there both days.
    Do we have any volunteers or people we think would be good in the role? I'm happy to do the leg work and organise.
    I'm also suggesting we get some fliers printed for the event.
    I think with AA's weight and us using their facilities this is a really good opportunity to promote the sport. If it's good it's something we can expand on next year.
    All the best

Rob