Author Topic: Showdown Results  (Read 129 times)

Tartan

• SEFTA Committee
  • The other half of SEFTA Comp Sec
Showdown Results
« on: March 25, 2018, 17:23 »
Well done to all the shooters that took part today in the end of Winter league shoot. Thanks to ETL for hosting the event and all those that set the courses.

The full results are attached, however well done to Steve Carter for the overall win, having beaten Natalie in a shoot off in the final. The plate was won by Peter Stickings, having beaten Richard Osborne in the final.

See you all at the Inters weekend at Anston in 2 weeks.
[img=100x20]https://Anschutz2.png[/img]

SteveC

• Global Moderator
Re: Showdown Results
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 17:44 »
Quick work there Ian, thanks once again for your stats, really appreciated.

It was tough today, no easy rounds at all and I'm knackered.

Cheers to ETL for the hosting and the spread, top stuff.  :)
Daystate: Definitively proven by someone, somewhere, to possibly be better than some other rifles. Maybe.

NatS

• Administrator
  • Naternator
    • Iceni
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 20:29 »
Finally home after picking up the poochy and dinner. 

Just wanted to say, thanks ever so much for a great day ETL.  To those who marshalled yet didn't shoot, it's a long day for you!

Thanks for the food (I managed to grab and run) and cheers to Ian for his efforts on stats through the whole season.    Close but no cigar for me again but well done to a deserved winner (Mr Carter) ☺ and to Peter for once again clinching the plate. 

Springboy

• SEFTA Member
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 09:08 »
Thanks Ian for all your hard work putting the results online and ETL for a great shoot. Really enjoyed it. Good luck to the sefta team at Anston in a couple of weeks